Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A wake up call

I've got a wedding to go to later in the year and, well, I'm embarrassed to say that I'm struggling to get into my suit. I signed up to FitDay today to aid me in my diet and exercise schedule that I'm hoping will help. I keep starting these things then something crops up to cause it to stutter.

The thing is, I've got a slim build, but I'm way overweight. I'm only guessing, but FitDay required some information and based on my height and weight, has now told me that I'm obese. Obese, for Christ's sake. If that's not an incentive to get up off my ass and pay more attention to my diet, I really don't know what it.

Hopefully now I have proper recording tools at my disposal, I should make some headway and keep on the programme and actually see some results. Couple that with an alcohol embargo (I've really been hitting it hard this year) and I'm hoping that I should be seeing some results fairly soon. Well, maybe not this week as I'm on holidays, but next week, when I go back to work (and by association, the gym).

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...