Saturday, July 17, 2010

FFS

Last week, FP suggested that we head out to the pub this weekend. He suggested Saturday over Friday and we left it at that. We swapped a few texts messages yesterday, but no substantial conversation. I fired off a quick text this morning, just to confirm that plans were still going ahead tonight. It appears not. It's not that I don't understand the reasons behind the change of plans... I do, but I am annoyed that, once again, it's up to me to find out by forcing the subject, rather than FP taking the initiaitive and letting me know.

At least at this point, I can still try and arrange an alternative drinking partner if I choose to do so... and at this point I kinda do. I might see what M is up to tonight.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...