Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Anguish!

My friend's girlfriend is having a night out this weekend to celebrate her birthday. I guess I'm invited along, we're quite friendly though I wouldn't say we were close. The problem is that I also have a night out with co-workers on the same night and it's probably going to be quite a long evening.

Why is this a problem? Well, my friend's girlfriend has this young lady friend that I think is single and who I'd dearly love to meet. I've seen a few photos on Facebook and she's absolutely gorgeous.

Bugger! The best I can do is hope that we bump into them around the town when we're all out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...