Thursday, July 15, 2010

An unexpected night out

It was a last minute thing, but I saw DSC on MSN and asked her to come out to the pub. It was simple, really. I was bored, I fancied getting out of the house and I knew she was thinking the same. I also enquired about whether she was bringing out her cute friend, but that was a negative. It kinda suited me as I was planning on maybe testing out the waters about whether DSC's cute friend and I might hook up, but that was quickly scuppered when I found out that the cute friend was entertaining a young man. And entertain she did, if the stories today were anything to go by.

Anyway, what was originally meant to be a couple of quiet drinks for a couple of hours turned into a bit of a session as a few acquaintances of mine showed up and joined us. It was funny because I would have assumed that a bloke and girl on their own in the pub on a Wednesday night would have been on a date, but my 'friends' just sat down and engaged in conversation. It ended up being a good night though, although not one that was planned. Isn't that always the way though?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...