Saturday, July 10, 2010

And just one more thing...

I forgot to mention earlier that QC1 is still trying to set me up on a blind date with her friend's sister. I'm still not convinced by this as I know what she looks like (Facebook investigation ftw) and there's no spark of attraction. QC1's friend was also in the pub last night and I seemed to live up to all the promises that QC1 has made about me. I guess I shouldn't rule anything out given my discontent at my current relationship status, but I don't like blind dates. I'm nearly sure I've said this before, but I'll say to QC1 that I'll meet them on a night out but I really don't want to blind date. I guess I just don't like surprises.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...