Friday, July 16, 2010

No inspiration

I've been sitting at my PC now for about half an hour, with a sandwich and a Coke beside me. I'm logged on to Plenty of Fish as I had decided that I was going to give the site one last chance this weekend before giving up on online dating for good. I think I previously mentioned that there's a list of around thirty women that are attractive and look reasonably interesting, but I simply have no inspiration about writing an opening gambit that will hopefully provoke further contact (and maybe more).

While I wouldn't say that each of my previous attempts has been a work of art, I can confidently say that they've all been tailored to the person I'm sending them to - not cut and paste jobs from me thank you very much.

I was hoping to talk to DSC about my profile (and my attempts at contacting women) but she hasn't been on MSN at all this week and before I could get chatting about it on Wednesday, we were joined my my 'friends' which kinda scuppered that avenue of conversation.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...