Saturday, March 13, 2010

Moving forwards then.

A few weeks ago, armed with a recommendation from A, a new profile and some photos, I started my next/final period of membership with the online dating site. There seem to be more people on it this time around, even though it’s only been a few months, but there's no-one new that really stands out. My favourites from last time are still the best candidates this time around.

I’ve contacted a few people so far and have been swapping a few messages with one girl. She’s nice, she’s pretty and we’re having a laugh chatting, but I’m not getting any spark. I’ll still probably arrange to meet up though... meeting in person is much better than chatting online.

But still, it’s the old favourites that I’m going to concentrate on this time around and hope that some new “targets” appear within the next few weeks. However, already things are much better than they were last time and I'm feeling quite positive about this.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...