Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grrr...

The one thing that I hate is waiting. I hate sending emails to friends and waiting on a reply. I hate sending messages on the dating site and waiting for a reply, not knowing if one is going to come. I really hate calling a girl with potential, not getting through and leaving a voice mail then waiting for a reply that may or may not come.

I’ve always been like this, but especially after the RB incident where I had a successful date then she disappeared off the radar. Last night, I left a voice mail with my date from the other night as she didn’t pick up. Now it’s a waiting game to see when... if... she responds.

My deadline was tonight... right about now actually. After all, 24 hours should be plenty of time for a return text or call. I’m now starting to veer from optimism to pessimism about getting a reply out of her and that’s disappointing. Obviously I don’t know her very well, but I was expecting more.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...