Sunday, March 28, 2010

The date... an update/analysis.

Despite being half an hour late (which I'm fuming about as I'm usually very punctual), things seemed to go well even though I think she ended up a little more drunk than she had planned. The conversation flowed for the entire night, pretty much about 4 hours, without silences or running out of steam. I was a little concerned about the body language which wasn't as open as I would have liked, but nor was it entirely closed off - it did open up as the night wore on. There was a very (and I mean very) quick kiss at the end before she jumped into a taxi. After sending a text, thanking her for an enjoyable night out, there was another half an hour or so of swapped texts, all banter, that seemed to go well.

Right now, I'm not entirely sure what the score is. The banter/conversation indicates that this has legs, she's pretty, intelligent and I do like her, I think there's enough there to think about a second date. The body language is the negative factor though.

My date's time is limited for the immediate future as she's away over the Easter weekend, so I think any future date wold need to be sooner rather than later. This will require some pondering.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...