Saturday, March 20, 2010

Useless people.

Twice in the past week, I've found myself getting annoyed with a few of my friends. With Wednesday being St. Patrick's Day, I tried to get something organised. While everyone said they wanted to head out, come the morning of the 17th, I was still making arrangements via text and phone because no-one seemingly wanted to make a decision and half the people were incommunicado. Even when we were finally all out, trying to make decisions about which pubs to go to was nigh on impossible.

Last night, we were out on a somewhat impromptu night out. Having a bit of banter with a couple of girls, I managed to secure the group some seats, but the guys simply stood around looking somewhat dazed and confused. I left not long after that, in a bit of a mood really.

I just don't like indecisiveness, especially when my own hard work goes unrecognised.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...