Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's a small world...

My date and I have been chatting on MSN for about two weeks now, and conversation continues to flow. I'm taking that as a good sign that things will, at the very least, go smoothly if not well, tonight.

I was out with a mate last night, M, for a few drinks. It was him that persuaded me to give the online thing another go, so we were chatting about my prospective date and it turns out that he'd been on a date with her as well, a few months ago. He didn't say much, just that he thought she was good craic and would have liked to see her again, but she turned him down. This country is far too small at times... everyone always knows someone who knows someone.

Interestingly, I woke up this morning to a text message from my date. She was also out last night and had sent a text message in the early hours asking if I was still stalking the town. I've had drunken texts before, but never from someone I've never met!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...