Saturday, March 20, 2010

More about online dating.

I've emailled a couple of girls on the online dating site... the two real outstanding women. I've no idea if they've read the emails, but I do know they've been online.

Apparently, online dating etiquette says that replying to contact is not necessary, so silence can mean so many things, not least that they've not read the emails as they're not paying subscribers.

The one issue I have with online dating, on this site at least, is that there's an awful lot of time-wasting going on. I'm being recommended people that don't match my own criteria, search results are dodgy etc. The site has just had a major redesign, so may be things are being worked out. I hope so.

Fingers crossed that I get a reply!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...