Monday, May 18, 2009

Rambling on further.

I'm now settled in to my new place, but I think I need to work on a couple of things. First of all, I do need to spend more time with my new housemates. I'm still stuck in a routine online that takes me away from the guys, spending time alone in my room doing some of the online things I used to do in my old place. Seeing as part of my goal in getting a new place was to open up and become more social (with a better social life the ultimate goal), sitting in my room on a forum and on Facebook is kinda defeating the purpose a bit, though I am readjusting slowly.

Secondly, there are potential meetings with QC2 and FA1 in the pipeline. FA1 should crop up next week at the earliest, but not too long after that, if things go according to plan. QC2 is different. The ball is in her court, but she's yet to pop up and arrange something (although she has been in email contact). It'd be great to see her again (but then I am a sucker for spending time in the company of attractive girls, even just for a chat and a drink.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...