Thursday, May 28, 2009

Upcoming stuff

The start of next week sees me being busier. I start in a new job, which looks very promising. At the same time, I should be starting my new gym membership. The new gym is a lot handier to work and my new place, so I should be able to attend much more often than I did at my last gym/house.

Tomorrow, I think I'm heading out with FP and seeing as the weather is nice, it should be good for plenty of, erm... appreciation.

Next week, I'm out with my sister and a few other family member for a meal and some drinks. I'm really looking forward to that. I found out today that the same day is the blonde girl's birthday. I may or may not get an invite to it (after all, I barely know the girl), and if I did, I think that would be a clear indication that something might be on the cards. If not, there's a work night out the night before that loads of us are going to, so there might be a good night out there, too. In fact, thinking about it, she might have a work-specific night out that Friday and keep her professional and personal life separate.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...