Saturday, May 16, 2009

Results?

Well, I had a great time at the pub last night. I did get to spend a lot of time chatting to the blonde girl that I mentioned a month or so ago and I think my stock might well be rising with her.

However, she seems a little... I dunno... prudish? I don't know if that's the right word to use, but she mentioned that she'd snogged plenty of guys but when it came to talking about sex, she seemed embarrassed.

She is attractive, but I don't think she's dating material, but she might be worth pursuing for a shag. She seems a little high maintenance for me, hence the non-dating thing, but she is a really nice girl. I don't know if she'd be the type of girl that has sex just for the sake of a fuck though, given her "prudishness" and vocabulary last night.

I guess things are still ongoing, and the group of people out last night do seem to spend a bit of time match-making (though none of them are dating material in my opinion, there are a few I'd happily snog/shag). From what was said last night, I think this blonde girl is quite pro-active (strangely while appearing quite timid), so if she is interested (and I do actually make up mind if this is what I want), then I shouldn't have to wait too long.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...