Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More goal setting

From the first of June, I should be in a better place to further another of my goals, that of getting fitter (and dropping a bit of weight). I'm in a position now where I could be playing football up to three times per week, but from the start of June, I begin a new gym membership at a gym that's much handier to where I live in terms of being closer to work AND on the bus route to and from work. That should enable me to go a lot more frequently than I did to the last one (no more secret perving at GC though).

Still... by June, my new fitness programme should be in full flow!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...