Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sigh.

I've had a few weeks off over the holiday period and I've pretty much done nothing. While I don't mind that during the day, it's a real pain in the arse at night. I'd ideally hoped that I'd have had a few nights down in the pub. That hasn't been the case so far, though I'm just over halfway through the time off. I'd really like to get down to the pub at least twice before I go back to work. It's not just a matter of getting out of the house, but it's more getting out there into social situations with the possibilities of meeting people. I've been forceful enough in asking people to go out, but there seems to be this lethargy with people where they don't pull their own weight and I'm, yet again, sitting waiting for other people. This why I need to meet more people.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...