Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ponderland

I often wonder (when drunk) if anyone else I know has a secret blog that no-one (or very few people) knows about. Certainly as one prime example, from what I've been led to believe from the years after FBS and I didn't become a proper couple, FBS was still extremely interested in me and, from that point of view, I'd be very interested to read her blog over that period of time. Of course, like everything else, be careful what you wish for. It would be like,reading her personal diary.Would I like to read that? Who knows! Would I like another crack at some naked, horizontal dancing? In my current inebriated state, definitely yes!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...