Wednesday, December 03, 2008

FFS!

One of my recent goals is to change my living situation, specifically looking for a house or flat share. On and off for the past few months, I've spotted a good place and made enquiries, but my rate for getting a reply is about 1 in 3. It's gotten me really fucking frustrated and angry as I'm answering adverts and people don't have the manners to reply to my emails or text messages. All I'm asking for is that people reply back, even if it's just to tell me that the room is taken or there are better candidates at least I can move on to other adverts. At the moment I have two on the radar. I've chased them both up twice and I've still had no reply, one since Saturday and one since the week before that. I had wanted to be in somewhere before Christmas, but that's looking extremely unlikely now.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...