Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Waiting...

Sometime this week, I'm expecting the nice girl from the promising apartment to give me a call with a yes or a no vote. I'm an impatient man and I'd really like this to be a "yes", otherwise my "score" for the year on things that are important to me will be a big fat zero out of two. RB being the other thing. Not that RB herself was the factor there, but certainly it would have been nice to see where things could have taken us.

On the other hand, I had lunch with FA1 today and she's as good looking as ever. We had a great chat over an hour or so which I thoroughly enjoyed. I wish she'd be more available to do it more often, but with a husband and family to consider, that's not going to be very likely.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...