Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Looking up?

I went to look at a place tonight... central, in an apartment block, near work and gym. The girl currently in the place is really nice (as in easy to talk to) and most importantly, the room was a good size. I'd have to be a little creative to get the stuff I want into it, but other than that, this is the best place I've seen so far, all round.

Decent flatmate? On first impressions, yes.
Close to amenities? Close to some amenities like work and gym. Proximity to bus routes to supermarkets etc. makes up for other isolation.
Expensive? Overall, not really. Rent is higher than other places, but living expenses are slightly cheaper and other expenses reduced to near zero because of location.

Would I take it? 99% yes. I think I'd need another look at the room again, just to get my head right, but there's little wrong with it.

Things are looking up!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...