Monday, December 15, 2008

Girl stuff.

I've managed to arrange a lunch date with FA1 tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not sure why I arranged it. We haven't seen each other in years, so it'll be interesting to see what we have to say to each other. I did kind of have a crush on her years ago when she was single but she's now married with at least one kid. She's still very attractive though from the recent pictures I've seen.

I also had a bit of chat with SSCW today. She got another few details off of me regarding my personal life... stuff about FA2 mostly, but no great detail, plus she asked a couple of questions about E, specifically whether I we were ever going to hook up. It's all good fun. Like a lot females I know, I think I could open up to her a little more if we ever found ourselves in an environment where I felt comfortable, but that's where she lets herself down by deliberately distancing herself from our co-workers.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...