Thursday, December 11, 2008

Meh...

In the cold light of day, and after a quick email to the current flatmate, my excitement has dulled somewhat. This is not because I have had second thoughts about the flat or the flatmate, but because I am pessimistic about actually getting the nod from the flatmate about moving in because it seems to me that the current flatmate is trying to let me down easily. I already know I don't fit certain criteria that she wanted (specifically age range), but I'm not sure how set she was on these, although we seemed to share an appreciation of other things, such as live music.

We'll see next week though.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...