I was planning on going carpet shopping today. I pretty much know what I want, but I want to go down to the local carpet shop and see a few samples for myself. I'll also need to arrange a measurement and get an estimate for materials and fitting. I've measured it myself, so I have a ballpark idea of what I need, but in this instance, for stairs and landing, I'd like a proper second opinion.
But despite the fact that I have been sleeping really well over the past week or so, motivation is proving to be a big issue. Part of that is the weather: it's very showery today. That reduces my inclination to leave the house.
It's meant to be nicer tomorrow, so I'll maybe just do that instead. Make a morning of it: get out early, do what I need to do and then hit up a local cafe for coffee and perhaps even a late breakfast. I like the sound of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment