Sunday, October 04, 2026

Out and about.

Sadly, KfW2 wasn't in contact yesterday as she promised. On the flip side, G was. He asked if I was up to going out for a few drinks, and I was. I quite fancied some time in the pub, chatting and people watching. I have been out of the house quite a lot this past 2 weeks, but not in a way that scratches a social itch.

And I spent the night chatting to G and eyeing up some cute brunettes, one of whom sorta resembled Holly Marie Combs and a really cute petite woman who was dancing nearby.

It was just the tonic I needed - a change of scenery, some different company and an evening of possibilities (even if I was never going to actually take any of them if they presented themselves.

No comments:

Out and about.

Sadly, KfW2 wasn't in contact yesterday as she promised. On the flip side, G was. He asked if I was up to going out for a few drinks, an...