Wednesday, October 07, 2026

Get out.

It's only been a week and a bit since I was meant to do dinner and drinks with KfW2. The recent night out with G has given me a taste for... something. I would try with KfW2 to rearrange something... and I will... but she's unlikely to have any free time until near the end of November.

There's a potential work night out at the end of this month, but that's 4 weeks away. I have a definite night out with D, FBS and Friction Guy in three weeks time.

That's the kind of thing that I'm craving - a night out with friends somewhere that I don't usually go. Interaction with strangers, too. That's what I got with G on Saturday.

I think it ties into the whole loneliness thing from last week, too. 

No comments:

House of Fun

I've done stage 1 of the carpet shopping. On the way there, I took a minor detour past one of FBS's old houses. The one she lived in...