Friday, October 09, 2026

Happy talk.

I meant to call KfW2 yesterday to suggest we meet for coffee today. She doesn't work on Fridays and I am taking personal time this week.

I forgot though, and called her this morning. She didn't pick up.

It was almost inevitable that the phone rang as I was just about to step into the shower. I literally had one foot in when the phone went. In total there were three calls, as she kept needing to hang up to do something: put petrol in her car, call her daughter and pick up her daughter. But in total, these three calls totalled nearly an hour.

I would far rather have done the chat over a coffee, but that's entirely on me. I'm pretty sure she'd have agreed to meet if I'd called yesterday.

No comments:

Happy talk.

I meant to call KfW2 yesterday to suggest we meet for coffee today. She doesn't work on Fridays and I am taking personal time this week....