Saturday, October 03, 2026

A Hands-On Connection

I think I've figured out why I've been so damned horny all week and it's probably not surprising. It's not simply being horny. I think it tied into general loneliness which was exaggerated with last week's family stuff and currently being single. I've also posted, in the past, about being touch starved, and that's still a thing, too.

So it all kinda rolled up into one big "loneliness" ball last week that partly, though strongly, manifested itself as me being really horny and desiring intimate physical contact that means not just sex but cuddling too. 

It's still a bit of an issue, but I've not been thinking about K on waking for the past few mornings. 

No comments:

Out and about.

Sadly, KfW2 wasn't in contact yesterday as she promised. On the flip side, G was. He asked if I was up to going out for a few drinks, an...