Sunday, February 28, 2021

Family/Affair

Another night, another weird dream. In this one, my Dad suddenly disappeared and we simply couldn't find him. He wouldn't answer his phone or emails etc. In the meantime, I started an affair with my next door neighbour. I don't know where her husband was in this dream, but he was never around. Months later my Dad walks in through the door, having taken himself off on a trip around Europe for reasons that never became clear.

Of course the dream is based on some subjects that I've been thinking about a lot recently: companionship and travel. And those have been on my mind this morning.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...