Sunday, February 14, 2021

Sigh.

I'm pretty sure that I've posted previously about not making a big thing of St Valentine's Day. I've never celebrated it, any girlfriends I've been dating at the time haven't made a big deal of it and I don't ever remember sending a proper, anonymous, Valentine's card.

I don't think I've ever received one, either, apart from a jokey one once, from AM and QC1.

Today has been different though. I've seen some posts on social media that have made me feel a little lonely, both in a general and a romantic way. I presume this has been brought on by lockdown, the pandemic and all that sort of stuff.

Ah well, let's get this out of the way and stuff our face full of pancakes on Tuesday, yeah?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...