Thursday, February 18, 2021

Boredom stuff.

I don't know why I've continued to browse Tinder and other online dating apps over the past year... meeting people during lockdowns and a global pandemic isn't the world's greatest idea, but I need something and the fantasy of meeting someone new is at least a minor distraction.

I was messaging ES a few days ago, again just to break the monotony rather than for a specific reason when I noticed that she's Facebook friends with yet another local celebrity who pops up on Tinder from time to time. I always swipe right (or whatever the positive action is for the app in question) but we've never matched sadly.

And so, guess who pops up on Tinder today? Well, it's not ES so it has to be the brunette local celebrity. I doubt we'll match. We haven't until now, why would that change? Fingers crossed though!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...