Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Dreams, baby.

After a couple of nights of restless or no sleep, I did manage to sleep well last night. I woke this morning, only really remembering the tail end of the dream - I met a girl in a café, and we went back to my place. The girl in question, in the dream, was unknown to me, but physically resembled Kate Upton.

We ended up having sex, in the same room as my Dad weirdly, trying not to get caught on. I disappointed the poor girl terribly, though she tried to brush it off. We fell asleep and parted ways the next morning on good terms, never to see each other again... only to bump into each other a year later, with the unknown girl wheeling a pram.

And that's when I woke up.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...