Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Dream a little dream.

I woke this morning after a dream that featured QC2, lots of sunny weather, possibly a foreign location and a bikini. In the dream, we were dating, though sex didn't feature.

Now, I had a MASSIVE crush on QC2 back in the day, but while I was appreciative of her figure (I think I posted before about how well she filled a pair of black 501s), it was very much a girlfriend crush rather than anything lusty/physical.

So, despite never really having thought of her sexually and not having actually seen or heard from her in, what, seven or eight years, dreaming about her last night, in that way was surprising. And frustrating.

And I have seen her in a swimsuit, when we were doing a charity thing together. And even then, no inappropriate thoughts crossed my mind.

So, I was frustrated today. And I do miss QC2/our semi-regular nights out. And a little confused about my dream.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...