Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Targets

I don't live in England, but I'm pretty sure that our roadmap for vaccination and ending the lockdown will look a lot like England's roadmap. If that's the case then the last of the restrictions should be lifted by the end of June.

Pubs. I'm talking about pubs. That also means seeing friends and family, BBQs (if the weather's nice) and having a generally social summer.

Maybe it's a bit too early to be planning - I've not seen our roadmap after all, but I can't help but be excited and optimistic about it... as long as people aren't dicks and take the piss out of every little easing of every restriction. That's partly why we're still in this position.

Hopefully soon. The end of June is roughly 17 weeks away. That's something to aim for... to look forward to.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...