Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Motivation

The number of posts over the past few months has been lower than the first part of the year. I think that the ongoing pandemic is now, obviously, taking its tool on me. A least from a blogging perspective. I'm still having the same random thoughts and weird dreams, but despite the free time, I've little actual motivation to sit and type out stuff.

Motivation for a lot of things has been draining away, to be honest, and I'm not the most motivated person in the world at the best of times.

I think it's the lockdown and Winter combo. Dark nights, cold days and a lack of face to face human interaction are not a good mix, even for someone who enjoys his own company like I do.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...