Monday, November 30, 2020

Ah well.

Around this time of year, I'm usually in the middle of making arrangements for a big day out for me and KfW2. I can't remember the last time she came out for it though. It must be a good couple of years at least.

Also, I say for me and KfW2, but really I end up inviting The Crowd and other friends like CC or FP to join us. That's just kinda how it evolved.

I still remember the first one we had and KfW2 leaving a long, rambley, but sweet, voicemail in her taxi home that I didn't pick up 'til the next day.

That's part of the reason why I adore KfW2. I've had other female friends that I've been close to - AM and QC1 are probably the two prime examples, but apart from AM once admitting a bit of jealousy that I'd been spending time with QC1, I don't recall anyone ever showing that level of... affection? Is that the right word? Let's go with that.

Heck, I've had girlfriends who haven't shown that level of affection.

Still, with the pandemic ongoing and no real end in sight, there will be no big day out this year, for me, KfW2 or anyone else.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...