Saturday, November 21, 2020

Yawn

I barely slept last night due to stomach problems, which are becoming more and more frequent. I'm unsure if it was the large KFC I had delivered (which was delicious), or the cans of Guinness I had whilst playing some online games with e-friends, or maybe both.

Regardless, I woke after a couple of hours and couldn't get back to sleep until it was nearly time to get up. I ended up dozing until after 10 AM.

The thing is, the stomach problems don't happen immediately. It's not an immediate reaction, it's something that only manifests itself in the middle of the night. I've always had stomach problems, but they were mainly heartburn-like - acid indigestion when eating too fast or having something that didn't agree with me (Pernod is a prime example), but it's only within the last few years  that it's started manifesting itself like this, and the frequency has been increasing.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...