Friday, July 17, 2020

Memory lane.

Listening to Radio 2 earlier and they were talking about it being the 20th anniversary of Coldplay. That means you're talking about 2000, give or take a year.

But I recall being in a car with QC2, talking about the band and our preference of songs. She preferred "Yellow" whereas I liked "Shiver" better.

But that can't be right. We stopped being co-workers in '97 and while we continued to see each other socially afterwards, I'm struggling to remember why we would have been in a car together, on a Sunday afternoon (if my memory servers me correctly).

I can even think of the road we were on as we had that specific conversation, but literally nothing else of that day. Bearing in mind I had a massive crush on QC2 for a long time, the lack of additional memory surrounding that incident is strange.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...