Friday, July 03, 2020

A good drilling.

No sooner had I published the last blog post than CC arrived at my door. She wanted to borrow my drill. She had mentioned something at the start of the week, but had gone quiet since then. Before I had a chance to say anything, she walked past me, into the house, and made herself at home.

Every time she turns up to my place these days, she's in yoga pants/fitness leggings and a tight exercise top. And judging from the amount of return labels she's printing, she buying a lot more of them too. This new look shows off her figure a lot more than her old jeans/baggy jumper/Ugg boot combos.

Just a pity that I'm not a fan of her personality.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...