Saturday, July 04, 2020

Boots ahoy!

I've started watching a programme called "Upload" on Amazon Prime. While I'm only three episodes in, I'm really enjoying it so far.

The synopsis from IMDB:
"A man is able to choose his own afterlife after his untimely death by having his consciousness uploaded into a virtual world. As he gets used to his new life and befriends his angel (real world handler) questions about his death arise."

And it's funny, and seems to be setting me up for a punch in the feels and thus is giving off a vibe like "Now and Again".

I'm also enjoying the deceased character's girlfriend's penchant for wearing short skirts and over the knee boots. I do love a skirt and boot combo on a woman. Shame I can't find any pictures.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...