Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy talking.

I've been in a very good mood recently, mainly inspired by a potentially troublesome work meeting/project going really well. That mood carried into the weekend where I didn't really do anything for most of it, but I did manage to head out on an all-day session with KfW2 and a few friends. It was really good fun. It always is when KfW2 and I get together outside of work, but with her own family commitments, it just never happens as often as it should.

I think it's fair to say that my friendship with KfW2 is well and truly cemented now. I dunno why I'm still surprised that we became friends, after all, I have a huge opinion of me as a friend, so for her to decide to be mine based on that shouldn't be a shocking event. If I stopped over-analysing things, maybe I'd get a lot more done.

I've got a few things to look forward to later this week, too, starting on Thursday and perhaps following on through to the end of the weekend. If the weather were to stay dry, then that would be a bonus.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...