Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Denied!

Yesterday, in two separate events, I bumped into two new neighbours. One was a tall, thin, attractive brunette and one was a shorter, bustier, blonde girl. Arguably, the first totty I've seen here since we move in ages ago. I exchanged small talk with them both and we went our ways when the lift arrived at our respective floors.

Today, MfW tells me that the shorter, blonde one has invited us to a housewarming party this coming weekend. Under normal circumstances, I'd be very interested. Attractive women as neighbours having a party? Yes please!

Unfortunately, I'm double booked - it's my infrequent night out with D, FBS and a few others. What a crock!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...