Saturday, June 30, 2012

Alcohol is evil.

My head's pounding. I might have over-indulged it a little more than usual last night both in terms of booze and cigarettes (I'm blaming the ciggies more for the pounding head than the booze, to be honest) with D and FBS and the others.

I've mentioned in the past that FBS and I hooked up briefly, if that's the correct term - there was a period of a couple of months where we would get physical to varying degrees. I walked off because I thought at the time that she wanted something more than just a bit of horizontal dancing and, according to QC2, I was right. But we never went back and despite a bit of distance between us (we were never actually that close in the first place), have remained in limbo between being friends and acquaintances.

Only once did we come close to hooking up again - on FBS's "farewell" night out before she left to go around the world for a year. She was giving off definite signals of wanting something, but I was, in my head, still dating FA2 at this time and left the pub before she turned the signals into something more direct. That was probably about ten years ago.

Last night, FBS turned up wearing a shirt that was unbuttoned, showing off a fair bit of cleavage. She always did have great tits and I had a really hard time not staring. Now, I know that I was drunk, but I got the feeling that she was sending me signals again last night. Perhaps I was imagining it - after all she is married - but it is interesting that she was a lot more tactile than usual, we spoke more directly to each other than we usually do on our nights out and the body language suggested it too.

That hasn't helped my mood - I've had the horn something shocking over the past fortnight or so, so I awoke this morning needing what FA2 always referred to as "The Cure" which, to put it bluntly is a bloody good fuck. Nothing like an orgasm to clear the headaches away. Of course, once she mentioned this, she was no longer able to use the age-old "headache" excuse. Heh.

Oh, FBS caught me staring at her tits loads of times. *wink*

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...