Monday, September 19, 2011

Party time.

In a few weeks time I'm going to be doing something I've rarely done in the past... I'm going to stay over in the hotel at a wedding. M's wedding, in fact. This will be the first time I've stayed in a hotel locally though. Usually, I've just gotten a taxi home at the end of the night. If the stag weekend is anything to go by, then it should be really good fun, and if M's fiancé's friends are anything to go by, then there should be plenty of eye candy on offer. I've mentioned a blonde girl before and a brunette girl within the past few months on the blog, both of whom are extremely attractive (the blonde I'd probably go so far as "stunning"). And without any hard evidence, I have a sneaking suspicion that there might be some match-making going on at the wedding (with the aforementioned brunette), so I'm keeping the fiancé sweet. So, I'm hoping that having a room at the wedding will mean that I'm a little more pro-active in chatting to more people (i.e. single females), plus know the bride and groom, this will be an extremely social wedding, so I'm expecting lots of people to be staying over and for the party to go on very late. M has also said that there's probably going to be a second night out, the day after the wedding, so any groundwork laid on the actual wedding day can be followed up. I'm actually really looking forward to this, as a social thing, in addition to M getting married.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...