Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Familiar looking faces.

I've just spent a few hours with SSCW, telling kids about careers. Since SSCW returned after having her baby, I haven't had a lot of time to sit and chat with her - different departments etc. these days. We were at one of the local universities and there was a girl there, semi-related to what we were doing. She was cute, great arse, nice smile and was very familiar. looking. I have no idea where I've seen her. The pub? Some work-related thing? Dating websites? I have no idea. I wasn't talking to her, so I couldn't ask any questions, but I don't recognise her name (she was wearing a name badge), though I have definitely seen her somewhere before. I'm due to do the same thing for the rest of the week, so I hope I'll get a chance to talk to her before Friday.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...