Sunday, September 11, 2011

Grrr.

For the first time, in a long time, I hosted a party at my new place. It was a semi-housewarming and I wanted to get people round to see it because a lot of people were interested in seeing it, what with it being a prime, city centre apartment (I hesitate to say 'penthouse' apartment, but it's not far off it). It was a decent enough gathering - about 15 people showed up, but I would have liked a few more. QC1 cried off at 6PM, which meant that I inevitably wouldn't see AM (and true to form, AM and her husband never showed up), but the absentees that really annoyed me were my sister and brother-in-law. No replies to emails and a no show (from lots of people, but these two were ones I really wanted to attend). DSC says I'm being stroppy, and I probably am, but I think it's polite to reply to invites, especially if you're not going to be able to make it. Saying that, those that were there enjoyed themselves, so I might actually consider having another one soon.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...