Thursday, September 15, 2011

LAWD!

Over the past few months, I've (re)connected with people I knew from school - primary and secondary. In particular, there are two girls who were, respectively (and in my own opinion, of course) the best looking girl at each. Time, it's fair to say, has been good to them. Both of them, though, post far too much on Facebook (in my opinion, again) about their church-going exploits.

Church going etc. is close to being a deal breaker with me. However, it does remind me that there's another girl from primary school I'd love to meet for a coffee - small, brunette, dark eyes, pixie-like features. She was the one I fancied in primary school and beyond. I haven't seen her in about ten years though.

I also knew another girl from a place I worked at around 8 years ago and she was weird too. I don't think I've seen a girl hungrier for cock than this girl. By the time I met her, she'd already been married at 18 and that had fallen apart - the rumours were that she was playing away from home because her then husband didn't give her enough in the sack.

During the brief six months that I worked with her, she had spent an entire night in the disabled toilets in a bar on a team night out doing something with one of the blokes from the office, on another team night out, she spent the entire night trying it on with me. I did...eventually. All the while, there were "stories" from her, about people she had met at the weekends. It didn't take a lot of reading between the lines to realise that if a bloke paid her the slightest bit of attention, he pretty much got his leg over, if he wanted (and she was cute enough).

Fast forward a year and I met her in my local at the time and she's six months pregnant to some randommer. Again, she's another girl who has found religion and who peppers her Facebook posts with religious activities, quotes and the like. And while this has nothing to do with cute girls that I knew from school - UF sounds like he's shagging his girlfriend next door.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...