Wednesday, September 07, 2011

"You are an idiot"

Once again, I volunteered to nip off to talk to school kids about careers. The cute, familiar girl was there again and this time, I did get to speak to her and there was lots of banter swapped. Flirting? A little. Was it reciprocated? I think so. Back in the office, I was chatting to KfW2 and the topic of this girl came up. KfW2 suggested that today was a perfect opportunity to ask for a phone number. I had to explain that I have a history of not seizing these opportunities when they arise, so she has now decided that I am an idiot AND the next time we go out, probably towards the end of the month, that she's going to give me exercises to do i.e. go talk to people in the pub etc. That sounds like a laugh. I'll have a bash at that! if I'm in the right mood, approaching people isn't an issue, but as regular readers and friends will know, I have this awful ability to not turn flirty chatting into phone numbers and hookups.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...