Thursday, September 22, 2011

To Arthur!

For some, it's an excuse to go out on the lash, for others, it's a global corporation flexing its muscles for something that will pay dividends in the future but for me, it's time spent with friends. Which I do a lot anyway... in the pub. Tonight though, I wasn't in the mood. I've had a splitting headache for the best past of four days (no doubt fallout from the stag weekend), work's not busy, so I've been filling time, but at the last minute, I had a change of heart and went out. This was probably about half eight, so about three hours after I should have been in the pub. When I did finally pitch in, I was introduced to another couple of MF's friends... two sisters. One's married, but the other is 90% up my street: tall, slim, brunette, great smile. It was weird though. I spent most of the night chatting to my work chum (not MF, someone else) and ignoring the other three, but when our conversations did cross, they were good fun. I'd like to meet this girl again. From a physical perspective, I'd like to do a lot more, but for now, getting another night with chat would be great fun.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...