Friday, September 30, 2011

Good 'n' Bad.

It appears that if you're a woman in my life, things are happening - good and bad. KfW2's grandmother died yesterday, and she's understandably extremely upset. I think DSC got dumped today by her (now ex) boyfriend for supposedly being a mentalist (his opinion) but all she wanted was for him to grow and for the relationship to move forward. As a bloke, I don't think this is an unreasonable request (and FA2 nearly dumped me several times for not growing up and moving our relationship forward, or so she admitted much later). I'm still trying to get information out of her, but that's the impression I'm getting from the little she's said so far. On the positive side, M's fiance is getting married next week, a friend CH (I think I've mentioned her before, but she'll probably get more mentions, so she gets a code name) has had her 12 week scan today and is overjoyed and another friend 's wife has announced she's pregnant too.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...